ScratchMeNot Flipmitten Eczema Bodysuit
100% Cotton & Silk
Introducing the ScratchMeNot Flip Mitten Body!- Where ScratchMeNot Flip Mittens meet the bodysuit - Our Flip Mitten Body is made for babies and especially toddlers that scratch or rub themselves consistently due to skin irritation. From itchy skin to thumb-sucking, your child's skin has a chance to heal without the interference of little fingers scratching and damaging their skin. Our dual layer mittens have a smooth silk outer layer that prevents skin damage due to excessive scratching and rubbing. Our ScratchMeNot body can be used as eczema mittens or to prevent hair pulling, thumb-sucking and more. They can also be used alongside any necessary medications or creams.
- Stops scratching anytime: Flip mittens closed to stop the unwanted habit, open them for play!
- Dual Layer Flip Mittens: An outer layer of smooth, pure silk glides over skin reducing friction against the skin while the inner layer of 100% cotton stop the scratching.
- Protection that can be worn as an outfit: Have the option of wearing an all-in-one bodysuit for protection for toddlers and older children.
Little Houdinis need time for their skin to heal too! Toddlers and young children are curious about how clothes function. These adventurous ones need extra protection that only our bodysuit can provide.
- Allows previously damaged skin to heal
- Prevents new damage from occurring
- Easy for parents to put on; Hard for children to take off!
- Control the intensity of the habit longer: Keep their fingers covered to protect their skin until they are able to better control the intensity and frequency of scratching, thumb-sucking or hair pulling.
- Dual Layer MittensFlat seam technology: We made sure the seams were flat inside and out to reduce itchiness
- Available in two colours - Royal Rain and Fuchsia Sunshine
No matter when scratching begins, we've got your little one covered.
"I bought 3 of the scratch me nots bodysuits, they are amazing!! it stops waist scratching and she cant pull them off and prevents hand and wrist damage when needed. Of all the eczema clothes i have bought this is the best and looks lovely."
"For my daughter, the flip mitten bodysuit was perfect for the singing and dancing time at baby group this week. During the morning, she had worn the suit with the sleeves folded back, showing off the pretty design. Then, when her fingers got the itch, I simply pulled the sleeves over the top of her hands. The outer layer is silk, so although the vest is quite a thick cotton, she was immediately cooled down. As the sleeves are quick and fuss free to fold over or back, once Elianah was distracted by the music again, I could give her her hands back.
When I get her from her nap times during the day, her first instinct is to have a good scratch of her head and up her arms. Being able to leave the mittens folded over her hands meant we avoided the post wake up scratching frenzy. By the time we had got downstairs to her toys, I was able to fold back the mittens and give her a book to occupy her hands. Highly recommend."